How Can I Give?
Those interested in donating to the United Way of Monroe County can do so through the means below. Your donation will go into the Community Impact Fund, which addresses the most pressing health and human service needs in Monroe County. Our targeted need areas are focused on Education (Helping Children Succeed and Engaging Youth in the Community), Income (Meeting Basic Needs) and Health (Promoting Self-Sufficiency).
- Make a secure online donation through PayPal using your credit card or bank account. A PayPal account is not necessary to use this feature.
- Print out our Individual Pledge Form and return it to the United Way of Monroe County
- Participate in a workplace campaign. If you're interested in coordinating a workplace campaign at your office, please contact Monica Cravotta, Campaign and Fund Distribution Director, at 570-629-5657 x 114 or by email.
- Individual donors can also become part of our Leadership Giving Circle with their donation. If you are interested in becoming a Leadership Giver, please fill out the Leadership Giver Pledge Card. Some benefits of being a Leadership Giver include: Personal acknowledgement; Public acknowledgement of gift at annual awards banquet; Invitation to Leadership Givers & Pacesetters reception at Stroudfest
Corporate Donors - Businesses Large or Small
- Print out our Corporate Pledge Card and return it to the United Way of Monroe County.
- Hold a fundraiser
- Ask customers to donate
- Donate a portion of your sales - Day for United Way
Thank you for supporting your local United Way!
If you have any questions send us an email, click here.
The official registration and financial information of United Way Monroe County may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.