When you reach out a hand to one, you influence the condition of all. Here are some ways you can become an advocate for United Way of Monroe County:
- Tell your friends about United Way and what we do.
- Wear a Live United shirt. You’ll be able to spark a conversation about making a difference in our community.
- Write a letter to the editor. We need people who are passionate about education, income and health to make some noise.
- Send a letter to your elected representatives.
- Get involved in a fundraiser.
- Tell people about our Web site and special events.
- Learn more about issues in our community.
- Be a champion for our campaign.